Friday, May 29, 2015

Happy Teacher's Day!!

At the age of 6 *some might be 5 , we were sent to somewhere called kindergarten. It was the very first school we ever enter. Then, we went to primary school and learnt for 6 years. Next, we went to secondary school after graduate from primary school and learnt for another 5 years. After graduate from secondary school, we maybe will continue further study at university, college and so on.

Everywhere we study, there will be someone called teacher or lecturer to teach us something new. They are so kind and patient. They sometime may be fierce. But deeply inside they are so soft-hearted. I appreciate all teachers who have taught me from A-Z, everything that I don't know. Thanks for giving me knowledge and sharing your own experience to me. Glad to have all awesome teachers! 


Flower balloon for decoration *i find this very cute haha




Teacher's cake *it look so nice and delicious 


<3


BTS XD

Today's celebration is filled with joy and laughter! My last year in secondary school and I guess no more teacher's day celebration for me sobs Anyway, I'm here to wish all teachers in the world HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment