Tuesday, September 20, 2016

INNISFREE'S MASK

Hello friends! The feeling of blogging is here today so I'm just going to blog hehe. Since I updated on my daily products that I used, today I going to write something related to it. I'm a huge fans of Innisfree products *it's my sister first actually* My sister bought me their cushion and I love it! And then I started to try their products! 

Why I choose Innisfree products is because their price is really reasonable and affordable! Other brands are getting expensive when tax (GST) started in Malaysia. Their mask just attracting me much! I haven't got to try other products but real soon. I will give them a try and share with you all! 

The first one is their sheet mask.The price is just awesome because RM4 for a sheet of mask, yes RM4! I always choose sheet mask with hydrating function because it will leave your face smooth and fresh in the next morning!  *kiwi, pomegranate, manuka honey* <--- my top 3 favs! I always put it before I sleep and put for 10 minutes. Innisfree's mask sheet are very recommended! 



Manuka honey! *the only stock I left*

The second type of mask is their Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask. The price is just suit the size which is around RM50+. This is just good! I tried for the first time and really love it. Apply a small amount, left it about 10 minutes *the clay will dry off* and wash it off - here is a tips on how I wash it off: pat a little water on my face and rub in circular motion, wash thoroughly with water. Your face will have a little cool feels after washing! But for me, this mask will make my skin dry. So for those who have a same situation with me, don't forget to put moisturiser after washing your face! :)




The last type of mask that I tried is their sleeping pack! This capsule thing really make me wondering for a long time until one of their friendly staff explained to me what is it and how to use it! This mask left 2 on the rack so my sister and I decided to give it a try! We bought both and price for 1 is RM10. This mask can be apply for 3-4 times. You just need to apply on your face and go to sleep. Wash it tomorrow morning! For me, I don't really like this mask because it will dry off but will left your face have a sticky feel. It feels like it's not fully dry off. But it will make your face smooth like sheet mask. Tips on open it: don't tear the cap off. open a little where you can reach the mask and there will be a gap where you can seal you cap :)




That's all for my sharing today! Definitely will back with more sharing! Leave me a comment if you have tried them and tell me which is your favs! Thanks for reading! xx

p/s: this post isn't sponsored, just for sharing and my own thoughts 


 Panda, xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment