Sunday, September 18, 2016

MY DAILY PRODUCTS!

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to share with you guys my daily products that I use before going to work, going out and going to sleep! My products are simple and only a few products that I used. 

1. Nature Republic - Aloe Vera Soothing Gel


  • soothing your skin
  • can be apply on face, hand, hair and lips!
  • can cool down your sunburn
  • as a base before makeup
I apply this as a base before my sunblock and only apply this before going to sleep. Your face will feel smooth in the next morning! 

2. Nature Republic - California Aloe Sunblock 



  • pink base 
  • SPF50+
  • watery sunblock 
I started to apply sunblock on the age of 12. I can not apply anything else but to sunblock is a no. Sunblock is really important especially living in Malaysia, the sun is hotter than your oppa. I only apply this when I going to work or going out. So, I apply this after soothing gel and it give a pink base and glowing effect! 

3. Innisfree - Long Wear Cushion 


  • suit my skin
  • good coverage
  • glow effect
I don't know about others but for me this cushion suit me well. I choose the natural skin colour. I don't suit lighter colour because it make me looks weird *idk* Now it comes with lighter case which is easier to bring to anywhere. I apply this after my sunblock. That's all for  my face. 

4. NIVEA - Fruity Shine Cherry Lip Balm


  • shiny effect
  • moisturise for a longer time
  • a little pink shades
I basically bought this lip balm for ikoncert only. But after using this I fall in love with it. My lips often get dry and this lip balm really moisturise my lips. I apply this before applying lipstick. 

5. Shu Uemura - Rouge Unlimited Sheer Shine Lipstick


  • bright colours
  • moisturise + shiny effect
So last year I won 3 lipsticks from Shu Uemura Japan. See my blog post HERE! I really love the colour and the texture of the lipstick. It won't leave your lips dry and actually they are watery lipstick that moisturise your lips. 

6. 3CE - Eyebrow Kit


This was given by my sister because she don't know how to use it *lollll* Actually I seldom use it because my brow don't really need it. So I use it as contour instead. It comes with 2 colours, light brown and dark brown. 


Selfies look so nice today! 


That's all for today's post! Stay tuned on blog for more updates! Thanks for reading! xx

Panda, xoxo 





No comments:

Post a Comment