Wednesday, September 28, 2016

SONIA X FOOD: CocoZ.Kr

Hello lovelies! Finally having a food post! Hope myself won't get hungry seeing my own photos T.T Are you ready to get hungry with me? If yes, let's move on! 

So last Saturday, I went to KL, to be exact actually I went to Shoopen the new opened Korean shop located at Fahrenheit 88 *Ji Hyo unnie is coming!!!!* Since Ji Hyo unnie is coming, they having a lucky draw where customer need to buy RM200 and above to join the lucky draw! One of my friend, Kak Dona decided to go and tagged me along. We also called Kak Izwin and her mum along since we haven't meet for so long *missing each other!*



I'm the earliest who reached and I was strolling inside the shop. There are different kinds of bags, shoes, high heels, kids wear & many more! *pay a visit and shop!!* After awhile, Kak Izwin and her mum reached. I was so happy to meet them and talked non stop *ahhahhaha girls* Finally, we saw Kak Dona walking towards us! Continue strolling with them and we catch our lunch at Sungei Wang. 

This CocoZ.Kr Korean Restaurant suggested by Kak Izwin and her mum. So, we just have a try since we are too hungry to think another place to eat! Walking to Sungei Wang and saw this restaurant located outside the mall. 


Get our order and just wait for the food! Take a group photo before foods comes! :)


It's food time!!!! We ordered sets. Set comes with bingsu, kimchi and lemon tea! 


Fried mandu *dumplings*


Kimchi Fried Rice! - Kak Dona's


Bingsu! 


Tteokbokki! 


Tteokbokki with cheese! 


Bibimbap! - Mine

The portion is really big enough for 2 people even it's for one person. I can't finished my rice T.T too much and I'm too full already. It's halal and really recommended to give it a try!! 

We have really good talk about Korea since Kak Izwin and her mum already visited. We got some tips from them and really so exciting just by listening to them. So after lunch, we walked back to Shoopen and they start to shopping! I didn't buy anything because I didn't see what I like. We went to Pavilion after that and I bought some masks and an eyeshadow at Innisfree & cleasing tissue at The FaceShop! 



This is the end of my post! Till next time! Thanks for reading ^____^

Panda, xoxo 





No comments:

Post a Comment