Thursday, June 4, 2015

Holidays Officially Started!

Yeay heyy!! My holiday just start today. I mean like it suppose to be on Monday but us, the form 5 students are having extra classes for 3 days. But anyway I went to school the 3 days and now I can enjoy my holidays.

I'm looking forward to many things on my holidays because maybe I might not get the time to having fun anymore after this so called long holidays. I will be busy for school study tuition revision and etc. My day went well today. Waking up and cleaned the room. Then have my drama. Then baking. And rest for the whole day! 

Tomorrow's plan is going to Mid Valley. I really hope it go well. I want to snap photos with minions. Have my dessert. Foods. *peace*

Of course the leftover 1 week, we are going to somewhere else! Going JB *JB?! is it GOT7's JB?! I'm just kidding fangirl mood is hard to control  

See ya in next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment