Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Hangout at MidValley!

Finally I can sit down and update my blog. Last Friday, my friends and I went to MidValley for a hangout! I took the train to there and it takes almost 1h 40m. To be honest, this is my first time going to MidValley. 

So we just walk around and Mickey decided to watch movie. We all agreed and we watch Tomorrowland. It's a good movie though even we are blur at first hahaha



After movie, we went to get our lunch(?) hahaha It's hard to decide what to eat actually. We took about 30m to decide and we finally decided - UDON!! Then, we ate for 30m hahahaha 1h spent on lunch SHOP: YOSHINOYA HANAMARU




Tori Dashi Udon

I actually want to try Nana's Green Tea. We managed to try it! The green tea is so strong omg!! my fav x) We tried something else, this attracted us by the colours. La Juiceria's juice. There are a lot of benefits of each drinks! Remember to ask for info :) Angel want to try Milk Cow, she got to try it!





Not forgetting the Minion Exhibition(?) There are so many people!! We snap photos with those minions hehe and before we get the chance to snap, I was helping other people to take photos ㅋㅋ I can be photographer I think XD




Cutiepie <3.<3

There is a shop called MUJI. This shop attracted me and it really not disappointing! I took photos at every corner of this shop and all the mirror omg hahahhah I can't stop myself 



I think I writing too much hahahaha and for more daily updates follow my social network :)

IG: soniasim28
Twitter: klkkquan
Email: klkkquan@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment