Saturday, June 13, 2015

Kukup Island

I think I get enough rest after my Kukup trip. I should blog it fast because school holiday just left 1 day!! The time past so fast like seriously :(


my random messy bun
turn out so pretty!

Let's get started! Dad planned this trip for us. 2 days 1 night trip. Kukup Island is located at Johor Bahru. It's our time time to there. How excited! Dad actually booked a resort for us unfortunately the booking is full so dad booked another resort for us at Kukup Golf Resort.

We can't check in the resort as their check in time is at 2pm. So we go around and hunt for food. We reached somewhere like port(?) not really but there are few restaurant that sell seafood. We decided to take our lunch there but the service is really really bad! Then we went to a normal shop to eat. Our hawk eyes are always on duty. We noticed a shop that sell dessert. YEAYYYY!! 



After we get our lunch and dessert, it's time to walk around. We found a way to housing area *their house is above water* We walk through the way and realise it seems like Pulau Ketam, Port Klang. I did self video record but I'm not going to reveal it because it's too funny AHHAHAHAHA



The next day we went to Tanjung Piai. There is nothing but you can see the sea closer. The sound of wave. 







For more daily updates follow my social network :)

IG: soniasim28
Twitter: klkkquan
Email: klkkquan@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment