Thursday, June 18, 2015

VIXX In Malaysia!!

WOW! I finally back here to update my blog. As my title stated, korean group - VIXX came here last Sunday (140615) as judges for Kpop World Festival in Malaysia. I was very very very excited when I got to know they are coming to Malaysia! 

At first, a lot of fans wondering if it was a close event. Surprisingly, it was an open event! YEAY! So I planned to go there and meet them *maybe is see them (?) hahahah

Few days before the day, I was facing a lot of problems to go there. Long story and it's not important anymore.

D-Day : I reached there at around 11:40 a.m. I met my twitter friends and stick together with them because I was alone. We stood at a nice place to see performances and VIXX as well but unfortunately the security of the event call us not to stand there and move to other place. So we need to move, we moved to opposite direction of the place we stood earlier. 



Hyuk


HongBin,Hyuk and Ken

When the event started, I can't see either performances or VIXX. There are a lot of people blocking in front of us. I thought of going back to the earlier place. One "akak" behind me thought of that too, so we went back to the old place without hesitation. I HAVE NO REGRET GOING BACK TO THE EARLIER PLACE!!! The view there is really more clear and more close to them! I got the chance to snapped a lot of photos of them and also recorded VIXX's performances! *this feeling is so good and satisfied 



Ken,Leo and N
*Leo drink water also handsome x)



Ravi :D




Ken, why so cute? 






A bow after their performances <3


Leo's bicep ❤.

There are more photos but I can't post it all here. I created a new Instagram acc @klkkquan- only for kpop updates. Can follow that acc for kpop updates :) *p/s: I will update Error's live very soon!

Next kpop event will be CNBLUE's! For more info at www.facebook.com/theclassmalaysia . See you there! :D

Don't forget to follow my social network! :)
Instagram: @soniasim28- personal // @klkkquan- kpop updates
Twitter: @klkkquan
Email: klkkquan@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment