Wednesday, January 3, 2018

MY BEST MOMENTS IN 2017


Hello for a fresh new year! I wish you guys to have a good year ahead, stay healthy and be happy!
Unlike 2016, 2017 has been a rough year for me; ups and downs, unhappy and happy things happened and of course some lesson learned in 2017. 
I just want to throwback some happy moments that happened in 2017 to keep in my memories!

January

Nothing special in January I guess, just it's a brand new month of 2017 hahaha

February

I became the supporters for Wow! Pyeongchang! Malaysia supporters program which I really glad and proud to be a part of this program. This is a great experience for me as well, I got to know about Winter Olympics and also the cities of Olympics in Korea. 

March

I can't find anything special happen in March as well just that I started my supporters program!

April

I became a part of Online Supporters 2017 for Korean Embassy in Malaysia for 3 months. 

Got tickets to Influence Asia 2017 which is really an amazing event! I got to meet so many influencers from Asia!! Yutakis, Both and NewYear, Gotoe, Eddy and a lot more! Also seeing Chanwon getting her throphy which she really deserved 😍 And the star of the night, Jessica Jung!!
You can read here :)

Went to Running Man fan meeting in Malaysia! All thanks to my jie jie (idk if she wants a credit ahhahaha) It's really a very very very great experience for me and of course one of the best moment in 2017!! 
You can read here :)

Last minute solo trip to Singapore during my birthday in 2017! Achievement unlocked! I was chasing the drama Strong Woman Do Bong Soon around that time and out of sudden I got to know that the main male and female lead are going to SG. So I just got myself air ticket to fly over and also giving myself short trip!
You can read here :)

May

I got invitation to I.SEOUL.U concert by Korean Embassy in Malaysia which really suprising me! I got to meet Red Velvet, NCT 127 and also Yesung in Malaysia (omg!!!!!!) I actually missed the chance to meet Red Velvet in April but I got to meet them in May (is it fate???) hhahahah
You can read here :)

June

Finally a relaxing month hahahah nothing special in June so let's move to July

July

Wow! Pyeongchang! Malaysia supporters first gathering organized by KTO Malaysia! They announced me as one of the top supporters along with other 10 supporters!
You can read here :)

Bought myself a VIXX Fan Meeting ticket! Another bucket list ticked ✓ 
I always want to go to VIXX FM or concert in Malaysia and finally I achieved it! It's a short night that day but it's all worth T_T 
You can read here :)

Annual participation in Famine 30 as a volunteer!
You can read here :)

August

Exciting feeling in August!!!

September

Another surprise solo trip to Korea! I really didn't expect this trip even myself can't believe I made it. 
But I didn't regret going because I really enjoyed throughout my trip! 
INK concert is one of the best moment in 2017!!!!! Got to meet a lot of idols including my favorites!!!!! I can't forget that moment T_T
You can read here :)

A road trip to Malacca with my friends!!! 

October

I got another invitation to Korea Drama Night with Sung Hoon by Korean Embassy in Malaysia! 
I guess I just done watching his drama and he is coming to Malaysia, what a right time!!
😍😍😍

November

First ever photoshoot! What a great experience 💝

December

First pour! ☕

I got Blogger of the Month on Althea! For me this is a very rare moment and I didn't expect it! I'm really happy for this because I feel like my little hardwork is being appreciated! I want to express my thank to Althea again for this! I will work harder and bring more for the community 💜

That's the wrap for 2017!
2018 let's fill with good memories and good experiences! Spread love ❤️


FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA FOR DAILY UPDATES! 


Instagram: soniasim28

No comments:

Post a Comment